Wednesday, September 22, 2010

1970 Nova SS 20" bonspeed Malibu Wheels & Air Ride

This super clean 1970 Nova SS is from Nebraska and it is a fantastic example of the Chevy II.  The car rides on Air Ride suspension and the rearend was narrowed 1" on each side.  The narrowed rear allowed for a larger lip on the rear rims.


The bonspeed wheels are Malibu style and in the front are 20X8.5 and the rear are 20X10.










When using an air suspension we always recommend that you move the wheels slightly in like on this Nova.  That way when the car is dropped it is in the center of the wheel housing.


1 comment:

  1. I want to do something like this to my nova, I want 18's in the front and 20's in the back. do I need to do any modifing to fit the rims under the car without hitting fenders or suspension? darikweitzel@gmail.com please email me.

    ReplyDelete